super-embed: <div class="back-btn"><a href="https://gov.evmos.community/open-positions"><- Go Back</a></div> <!-- DO NOT TOUCH -->
Summary: The Council Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the DAO Council by scheduling and preparing for weekly meetings, maintaining a public DAO calendar, ensuring deadlines are met, and other administrative tasks.
About the Evmos DAO: Evmos DAO is one of the most unique DAO’s in the blockchain space, as we must navigate through both Cosmos and Ethereum governance. We admit that although we are not perfect, we are fully committed to progressive decentralization and continuous improvement.
- Schedule and prepare for weekly Council meetings
- Maintain a public DAO calendar to keep all members informed of upcoming events and deadlines
- Ensure that all deadlines are met and that Council decisions are implemented in a timely manner
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes during Council meetings
- Publish educational and informational content
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Experience providing high-level administrative support in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with online scheduling tools and project management software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a decentralized, remote environment
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, Evmos governance, ECP Framework, and our community
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth in a small but fast paced organization
- Ability to work remotely and on a flexible schedule
- Vesting Contract
Culture: Our DAO is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community. We value transparency, collaboration, and open communication, and we strive to create a supportive and empowering work environment for all members.